He laid down His life on the 14th day of Nisan at the exact time that the Passover lambs were being sacrificed (Mark 15:34-37). Yeshua rose from the dead the third day on Nisan 16th. After his resurrection, Yeshua was ordained or consecrated into the office of Hight Priest during unleavened bread (lev 8:33) and took his own blood into the Most Holy place in the heavenly sanctuary to atone for man’s sin (Heb. 9:11-12). After 40 days, He ascended into the heavens, but He will return in the last days to establishing the Kingdom of Elohim on earth (Acts 1:3,11).
4. We believe that Elohim created man in His image and in His likeness (Gen 1:26). Elohim created man with free will and man choose evil and sinned by taking the fruit from the tree of the knowledge. Therefore, man fell out of relationship with Elohim and needs redemption (Rom 3:23).
5. We believe that Elohim loves man and desires to redeem him from sin (Jn 3:16). The work of redemption is done by Elohim alone. Through redemption, man enters again into a personal relationship with Elohim (2 Cor 5:18-19). Elohim offers redemption and restoration to all who places his faith in the blood of the Passover lamb, Yeshua the Messiah; confess and forsake their sin, seek His mercy and forgiveness through Yeshua Messiah. (Acts 3:19-21; Romans 10:9-10;1 cor. 6:9-11).
6. We believe in water baptism by immersion (Acts 2:38), and the baptism of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). The Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) anoints and empowers individuals for ministry and service in Elohim's Kingdom (Acts 1:8).
7. We believe that the entire Bible, old and new testament, was written by men inspired by the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). That in their original autographs are the authoritative and infallible word of Elohim. (2Ti 3:16)
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Yeshua Messiah. Both Jews and Gentiles (John 17:21). That in union with the Messiah Gentiles are joint heirs, a joint body, and joint sharers with the Jews in what Elohim has promised. That gentiles have been grafted in with the Jews and have not replaced Them. (Rom. 11:14, Eph 3:6)
9. We believe that Elohim wonderfully created each person as male and female, and that genders together reflect the image and nature of Elohim (Gen 1:26-27). The term “marriage” has only one meaning; the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in scriptures (Gen. 2:18-25). Any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to Elohim. (Matt. 15:18-20, 1 Cor. 6:9-10)
10. We believe that in order to preserve the integrity of Yahovah Eloheem Ministries as the local body of Yeshua, and to provide biblical role to Yahovah Eloheem Ministries’ members and the community, it is imperative that all person employed by Yahovah Eloheem Ministries in any capacity, or who serve as volunteers, agree to and abide by this statement on marriage, Gender and sexuality. (Matt. 5:16; 1 Thess 5:22)
11. We believe that every person must be given compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity (Mark 12:29-31; Luke 6:31). Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward and individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the doctrine of Yahovah Eloheem Ministries.